We’re doing things a little differently. We’re part agency, part tech start-up, part consultancy - and we have big plans.Read more
This is an exciting opportunity to join Coolr as we embark on our next stage of growth. We have delivered the most liked tweet by a brand of all time and already won Digital Agency of the Year. Not bad for our first year of business! And we’re just getting started… We want to work with the best in the business to help grow our agency and we are excited to be talking to you about a role.
We are seeking an amazing Community Manager to join the team and work across a range of clients. You will manage the day to day communities for our clients, working inside the channels - building and engaging with audience across various social media accounts. You will help plan, schedule and post content across multiple platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest (and others) on behalf of brands, as well as looking for reactive opportunities. You will help build out content calendars to drive interesting conversations that brands have a role to play. You will be able to pull together reports on the work you’re doing, extracting the data required from each channel and the tools we use. You will help deliver client communication campaigns ensuring objectives are met and expectations are exceeded. You will be solutions focused in approach and bring creative thinking to problem solving.
Location: You will be based in Central London.
Experience: Minimum 4 years social media experience.
Salary: Competitive. Based on experience.
• Social Media – you are well versed in all social media platforms including Business Manager for Facebook.
• High attention to detail – you are detail orientated and ensure that things go out without any spelling, grammatical or visible errors.
• Paid – you will have some experience in paid social and can help activate campaigns in this space.
• You will be able to handle multiple clients and prioritise your time and internal resource based on requirement.
• You will have a good knowledge of popular culture and the latest social media news and updates.
• Meme / Social culture – you are well versed in the language of the Internet and understand the subcultures / trends of social.
• New Business – you will be expected to assist with the agency new business efforts including preparing materials for pitches and potentially attending pitch meetings.
• You will be expected to contribute and help out with other aspects across the business – as is often the nature within a start-up.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to both work as part of a team and independently.
• Strong organisational, administrative and time management skills and excellent attention to detail.
• Computer literate with a sound understanding of Microsoft Office including excel, word, powerpoint – and Workplace!
• A can-do attitude and willing to go the extra mile to deliver on objectives.
We are one team. Regardless of what you work on at the agency, we help and support each other on everything. Our goal is to turn our clients into Rockstars by creating ground-breaking, award-winning and impactful campaigns for them. The team culture is to go above and beyond and push out of our comfort zones to strive for excellence. Social media doesn’t happen exclusively between 9-5 on Monday-Friday – so we flex around that. If you’re after a traditional role, we may not be right for you. We are a young and hungry business with the motivation to succeed - and we want people who want to be achieve the best things in their career. We work hard. We play hard. And we celebrate the wins – no matter how big or small. It’s fun, sometimes crazy and we’re growing fast…